One of the most important tasks taken care of by the partners of SAP is changing the standard delivery of SAP to suit customer’s needs. In this course, through my series of posts & videos, I would try to give you as much insight into the techniques of adjusting/changing SAP Standard delivery, as possible. I would try to give you both theoretical and practical knowledge through our posts and videos.
In the coming posts in this course, we would get to learn about various enhancement techniques such as personalization, customizing, customer exits, business transaction events, classical BAdIs, Enhancement framework, modification, user exits, customer developments etc.
In order to get the most out of tutorial and to turn this post series into an enriching interactive experience, I would highly recommend you to practice the concepts and hands on sessions in your training systems. This is a must for you to have an everlasting impression of the knowledge gathered here.
Please follow this page to keep a track of all the posts getting published in this series.
- Ways of Adjusting SAP Standard
- Overview of Enhancements in SAP
- Enhancing Data Elements Using CMOD
- Enhancing Tables / Structures using Append Structure
- Enhancing Tables / Structures using Customizing Include / Customer Include
- Introduction to Customer Exits & Transaction SMOD